Have Fun, Do Good instead), but I do still train women how to blog.
My next Juicy Blogging E-Course: The Art and Play of Blogging for Artists, Writers, Creative Entrepreneurs and Do-Gooders starts on June 1st, and runs for four weeks.
The course will help you:
• Discover what you love to write about
• Create a big ‘ole list of juicy blog post topics
• Design a blogging schedule that works for you
• Learn tricks and tips for building community & engagement
• Connect with other juicy bloggers
The course consists of three kinds of fun-work:
• Reflection questions to refine your blog’s purpose
• Connection assignments to build community and traffic
• Creative, juicy blog post prompts to get you writing
Your blog posts and juicy homework assignments will be posted on Wednesdays (June 1, 8, 15, 22). I’ll post a short related video on Fridays (June 3, 10, 17, 24). We’ll also have a check-in conference call on Wednesday, June 15th from 5:30-6:30 PM PT.
You’ll receive a coupon for 25% off a one-hour blog coaching session tailored just for you.
• 2-3 hours per week (that’s less than half an hour a day!).
• $75, when you register before May 25th. Use the discount code JUICYSUMMERBLOG11
• $100, when you register after May 25th.