Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How to Choose a Blogging Tool

Obviously, I'm a fan of Blogger, just 'cause it is what I started with and it is free and easy to use. They are also making improvements and have released something called Blogger Beta, but I'm going to wait to switch over to it till they work the kinks out, but once they do Blogger will be even better!

There are a lot of great blogging tools out there and Tech Soup has published a great article, Seven Blogging Tools Reviewed where they review Blogger, LiveJournal, Typepad, Movable Type, WordPress, ExpressionEngine, and TextPattern. Reading the article will help you choose what is the best blogging tool for you.



2 comments:

Julie Kertesz - me - moi - jk said...

I am also fan of Blogger and the new one will be even more great! but one can already use or test it!

Britt Bravo said...

Have you tried Blogger Beta yet?